Tuesday, June 24, 2008









One of our friends invited Coral, Avery, Mikaya, and I to go to Legoland. Avery loved "The Princess Ride" the best (which is what she called it). We rode on it at least five times. The figures of course are all made out of legos. They also liked looking at the "Miniland" section that had recreations of New York, San Fransisco, Paris, and other cities. Avery even rode on a real roller coaster with Coral. She wanted to go again, so I took her, while Coral and her friend watched Mikaya. After the ride she said, "That was scary!" I said, "Was it scary when you went on it with Coral?" She said, "No." Anyway, I was impressed how brave she was. We had a lot fun, but I kept thinking that it would have been even more fun if Curtis could have joined us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys are having lots of fun there in California. You always look so cute Amy...simply adorable! What's your secret for looking so good?

G Minton said...

Legoland looks fun!!