Avery is such a special girl! She is very determined. When Avery was in the first grade, I asked Avery if she wanted to play soccer. She said, "No". Three days later she said, "I want to play soccer! I've been practicing at school during recess, so that I'm ready for the season." Like I said, she is very determined. She has now played for about 5 years. She was a junior ref this last season, and was confident and humble out on the field, as she called out each command. She has many friends who are boys, and many friends who are girls. I also love that she is so close to each person in our family. She has a special relationship with each one. Avery has a great sense of humor, and is constantly making me laugh. She always remembers to pray when she needs help. She and Mikaya were caught in a riptide about 2 1/2 months ago, and she thought they might drown, if they didn't get some help fast. She immediately prayed and were blessed to make their way out of this scary situation. Although it took awhile to feel comfortable back in the water, she continues to have fun in the ocean! She is the perfect balance of knowing how to be responsible, and also knowing how to have fun at the same time. We love everything about you Avery!!!
We had a ton of people out for Avery's Birthday Beach Party! We barbecued on the beach, had Waikiki meatballs, hotdogs, Hawaiian rolls, watermelon, and homemade Oreo cake cookies. We drew a big field in the sand and the kids played soccer, capture the flag, boogie boarded, and ran some relays. The weather didn't completely cooperate, but that didn't stop everyone from having fun in and out of the water!Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment