Saturday, April 5, 2014

Mikaya's Hello Kitty Birthday Party

Some of Mikaya's friends were out of town for Spring Break, but we decided to have the party this week anyway. We played pin the tail on the Hello Kitty, Duck Duck Goose in Hello Kitty fashion, had a drawing/sketch class like at Disneyland's California Adventure, and played a game in which they had to keep a balloon up the longest, without letting it touch the floor. Mikaya's cookie was extra big! Avery helped me out the whole time, which made it fun for me too! As you can tell, Mikaya had a ton of fun!! We love our sweet, beautiful Mikaya! She is funny and so kind, and has a ton of friends because of this! We love you!!

1 comments:

coralallen said...

I love looking at your blog, Mom! It makes me so happy. I somehow got the cutest little siblings and got an awesome mom who is really good at decorating our house (I always notice how cute our house is). I love you!! I can't wait to see you in a few days :)