Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dress Up, Flu Shots, and Exploring the Cupboards

The girls love to dress up in my clothes. Here they are dressed up like Elsa and Anna from the movie Frozen.........Avery and Mikaya, and Miles all got their flu shots at the same time this year, along with some oh-so-bright-and-shiny band aides. The nurse was so good that we were in and out, in no time. I was amazed. Mikaya and Avery were so brave, so that when it was Miles' turn, he wasn't scared at all. He cried after the nurse gave him a shot, and looked at her like "Was that really necessary, why did you do that to me?" It didn't take him long, though, to be back to normal. So, I was impressed. (I know you'll be happy to know that I don't even flinch when I get a flu shot now, but there was a time when I was little, that I would run and hide, literally.)

0 comments: