I was able to give a little spotlight of Avery at her baptism. This is what I said.......Avery loves to do her very best at everything she tries. For example, Avery came home from school one day, and I asked her if she would like to join soccer. She instantly said, "No". I thought, "Oh, she really doesn't want to play soccer." The next day she came home from school and said, "Mom, I really want to play soccer. I'm going to practice at recess with the boys every day, so I can be ready for when the season starts." And she did.
Again, Avery wanted to know if Jesus was real, so all on her own, she prayed about it. She came to us and said, "I know that Jesus is real, because I got a warm fuzzy feeling when I prayed about it. I know Jesus is really there."
Avery also loves to have fun, she always watches out for her family, she draws amazing pictures, plays the piano beautifully, and loves to learn about science. She has many friends that are girls, as well as boys. This pretty much sums up Avery......for her birthday she asked for a sword, but also for a purse and a My Little Pony. We are so thankful to have her in our family and so proud that she chose to be baptized!!
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Avery's Baptism
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment