General Conference was so good this weekend. I love how we can just relax at home together and listen to the prophet. He is such a sweet and kind man. What great examples we have.


Avery all padded up, learning how to roller skate outside. 
Coral going on a double date with her friends. They still had to pick up one more girl.

Swinging in the back yard on a swing Curtis made. 
I was probably more excited about Avery and Mikaya starting ballet and tap, than they were. That's why I took so many pictures I guess. I have so many good memories of ballet! 


The ballet teacher, Miss Michelle, let them play a dance and freeze game at the end. 
Avery's smile?
They were so excited about ballet, that they ran in the house to tell Curtis all about it.
I let Avery and Mikaya wear their Snow White and Minnie Mouse costumes to Disneyland.

Mikaya's favorite were the canoes.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment