Wednesday, July 21, 2010


A few nights ago, Coral and her friends toilet papered another friend's house. When we got home, this is what we found at our front door. I guess this is what an apartment looks like when it gets toilet papered. The note read, "Enjoy cleaning up your own mess! Love, The Candle"




Lego's! Future engineers?






Getting ready to watch the fireworks at the church lawn, with our friends, the Blattman's. We played soccer and games, and ran around on the lawn while we waited. They set them off at Coral's high school.






Doing crafts at the Blattman's on the Fourth (Really we celebrated on the 3rd this year). Thanks Jessica! We had a blast!



I loved to climb trees when I was little, too.








Avery making(sewing) her own creations.







Marge Simpson?










Mikaya couldn't stop smiling and giggling when she found out she could swim all by herself, with her life jacket on. She just kept saying, "I'm swimming. I'm swimming!"








My little sweetie.






Best friends.

1 comments:

Hilarie said...

Cute Pictures!