How to Love- Just the other night, Avery woke up at 5:00 a.m. and I said, "Oh Avery, it's not time to wake up yet. You need to go back to your bed and go back to sleep." Avery said, "But, I love you!" I said, "If you love me you will let me sleep and go back to your room." She immediately replied, "Then, I don't love you. Can I stay!?" Even though I was so tired, I had to laugh.
How to Share- I told Avery that if she finished all of her cantaloupe, she could have a little ice cream. She started eating it again and then gave some to me. I said, "Oh no, you have to eat ALL of it to get ice cream." She smiled and sang, "Remember, it's always more fun to share with everyone!" 

Mikaya's Birthday! She is our little sweetie!


Going to the library.


Finding ladybugs at the baseball park.

Pure determination.



Playing at the park.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Avery Shows how to Share and to Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Mikaya! I love the pictures Amy! I see the bear you made on the table--it is adorable!
Happy Birthday, Mikaya! It looks like you are having so much fun with the camera...great pictures.
all the pictures are so darling! i love the stories about avery! what a little smarty-pants! and happy birthday, mikaya!!
Post a Comment