




We decorated the house on Monday night. We watched "Elf" and drank hot chocolate. I just had to laugh because you picture everything running smoothly on these nights, but with little ones it isn't always the case. Right before we got started, the girls took a bath and one of the little girls pooped in the tub (bet you can guess which one)! It took awhile to clean up and to wash the girls again, but then we just continued with the festivities as though nothing had happened.
Avery and Mikaya in their Christmas dresses. They clean up pretty well! I complimented a little girl's dress at church one Sunday, and the mom actually gave the dress to me, for Avery, because she doesn't have any other small daughters. Unfortunately, Avery doesn't like to wear it, so I sewed a trim onto her one from last year. I have to pick my battles and this way it makes Sunday a little easier. Maybe Mikaya will wear it in a couple of years.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I just did some catch up reading and it sounds like you guys have been having a great time! The lorakeets sounds hilarious! Thanksgiving sounds relaxing and the tree and girls look great! I love how you fix up the old dresses with trim. I need to try that because Danica wants to wear her dresses until they are way too short! She to has an opinion and I let her pick a dress online and we ordered it and now she says she doesn't like it and won't put it on... ugh... I'm going to try bribery!
Post a Comment