You guys have too much fun! I wish we were there too! When I was talking to Coral on the phone the other day I told her I wanted to take a trip down to San Diego when I go out west this coming summer. Now I want to even more!!! Especially since Coral hasn't met Noah yet!
I love the pictures and updates, it makes us miss you even more! I'm glad your having such a great time. I can't believe how long your hair is getting! Danica still talks about Avery all the time, it's so cute. We'll definitely miss you during trick or treating- they were so cute holding hands last year!
3 comments:
You guys have too much fun! I wish we were there too! When I was talking to Coral on the phone the other day I told her I wanted to take a trip down to San Diego when I go out west this coming summer. Now I want to even more!!! Especially since Coral hasn't met Noah yet!
I love the pictures and updates, it makes us miss you even more! I'm glad your having such a great time. I can't believe how long your hair is getting! Danica still talks about Avery all the time, it's so cute. We'll definitely miss you during trick or treating- they were so cute holding hands last year!
A family of Artists!! Very impressive. Look at the focus.
Post a Comment