Friday, September 26, 2008




Here are a few of our family photos for this year. We did them at the beach like last year, but this time some family friends did them for us, instead of the tripod doing all the work. Great job, Will! He was able to make it look like we were the only people on the beach, when in reality there were tons! And, Jessica was able to help us get everyone looking in the right direction and mostly smiling, which is virtually impossible at times with little ones! Thanks!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

beautiful photos, guys! a real photographer does do a slightly better job than a tripod, huh. i'd love to see more.

Holly said...

adorable!

jessica said...

That day was so fun.

Anonymous said...

How come your family has to be so dang cute!? Seriously, too cute! Great pictures!

Kathleen said...

I LOVE the pictures Amy! You have such a cute family. I had fun catching up on your blog. And I love the fact that both Mia AND Avery were Snow White for Halloween. :)