Sunday, May 11, 2008

Friends from Indiana







Our good friends came to visit this last week from Indiana. We were so glad to see them and had a blast. It took hardly any time at all for Mia and Avery to continue where they had left off. We're so happy to have such good family friends in our lives.

6 comments:

PS You know who said...

It is great that your two little girls are such good friends, too.
We love you!

Tracey said...

Looks like you have been having so much fun! I love Avery's swim suit, so cute! Good job on your races, you two are awesome. I'm glad Mikaya finally got into her brownie, she is so cute I just can't believe she is really one! How do they grow up so fast?! We missed you last week, hopefully we can hang out this week!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! Avery's swimsuit is the cutest thing ever! I want one in my size and one for Madeleine. So cute. Looks like a fun time with friends!

Becca said...

It's so good to see you all together again. I'm glad you had a good visit.

Lindsay said...

Everyone here is jealous of the Nelsons. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a bkast with the Nelson's. ahhh, the beach, I am so jealous. All those girls in the car looks simply adorable.