Monday, April 14, 2008

Girl's Day Out

Curtis was so nice to watch the kids for the day, along with my parents, who came through town on their way to St. George from Northern California . Seven of us girls drove to the Ontario Mills outlet stores and went shopping for the day. We ate lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe because it was the only sit down restaurant in the mall. We had a blast and it was a nice break. Like always, though, I was excited to see my girls and Curtis when I got home. Also, I feel so lucky that my girls have such good grandparents to spend time with (Curtis's parents too!).

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that sounds so nice! i could use more girl's days out...

Anonymous said...

I love girls night...wish you were here still for them! Hope you're loving San Diego. Miss you guys.