Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary




My mom and dad were so nice to watch the girls overnight so that Curtis and I could take a much needed, short anniversary vacation. We had fun being kids again at Disneyland for a day. We were married five years ago in the Salt Lake Temple. It has been wonderful and I am glad that we made a right choice with the most important decision one can make(who to marry).

5 comments:

PS You know who said...

What a wonderful way to spend a special day together. Disneyland is my favorite. I see that you combined Curt's birthday and your anniversary. I hope Curtis liked his mini history. I had fun typing it and reliving life with him when he was little. What a happy and brilliant little boy he was. What a happy and brilliant young man he is. We are so thrilled to have Amy, Coral, Avery and Mikaya in our lives. A fan of yours.

Lindsay said...

5 years and you guys are still cute. Happy Anniversary!

Kathleen said...

Happy Anniversary! Disneyland sounds so fun. Lance and I are jealous! :)

Rachel said...

Happy anniversary (and happy b-day to Curtis)! Love the wedding pics! I've always been jealous of them. If I could go back and do our wedding day over, I would definitely want a better photographer situation. Thankfully the marriage part of that day is the only thing I really need to worry about, and that's working out pretty well. :)
Oh yeah, I like the new look to your blog. Very pretty!

Tracey said...

Your blog is so cute! It looks like you had a fun trip! I'm excited to read more! Here's the link to ours that I told you about:

http://web.mac.com/stinch/Site/Blog/Blog.html