Thursday, December 13, 2007




I only took one picture of Avery AND Mikaya by the Christmas tree, so I'm glad it turned out. It's a tradition for Coral and I to make an ornament each year. This year we are making flower ball ornaments. I want to keep up the tradition with Avery and Mikaya when they are old enough. Thank you for the beautiful Christmas tree dad!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

You're girls are all SO cute! Mikaya looks so blonde! And I love the ornaments. You are so creative Amy.
We miss you guys!

PS You know who said...

What A precious photo of Avery and Mikaya. The tree is gorgeous, too. What a nice tradition to make the ornaments. I can't wait to see you all.

PS You know who!

Unknown said...

Amy, I love your blog. Send me your email address and I can add you to mine! Elle asks about you and your sweet girls. We miss you.